IS THE BRAVILOR BOLERO THE COFFEE MACHINE FOR YOU?
- Bean to cup machines require a relatively significant capital outlay. The Bravilor Bolero uses instant ingredients and provides a very budget-friendly alternative for businesses where fresh bean coffee is not a priority.
- Quick drinks dispensing and the optional payment module make the Bolero a good choice for busy self-service areas.
- For a true bean to cup machine that doesn't break the bank, check out the Bravilor Esprecious.
- For an alternative option on an affordable machine, but with freshly ground coffees, powdered milk drinks, and much better tea options, consider the Flavia C500 Machine.
- 9 different drink options plus hot water tap
- 4 x 13l canisters for dry ingredients
- Programmablecup/mug sizes and beverage strengths
- LED lighting for a clear menu
- Compatible with coin exchangers
- Descale and rinse program
H: 596mm / W: 338mm / D: 435mm
230V~ 50-60Hz 2230W
Metal hose with G3/8” union nut, L = 1.5m, water pressure 1 bar