IS THE BRAVILOR ESPECIOUS THE BEAN TO CUP MACHINE FOR YOU?
- All bean to cup machines require a relatively significant capital outlay. The Bravilor Esprecious strikes a great balance of drinks choices, user-friendly features and reliability without breaking the bank.
- On-screen cleaning instructions and the optional payment module make the Esprecious the ideal choice for a relatively self-sufficient bean to cup coffee solution.
- For bean to cup machines offering options such as fresh milk-based drinks and flavoured syrups, check out the Douwe Egberts range.
- For an alternative take on the freshly ground espressos and powdered milk drinks produced by the Esprecious, and more tea options, consider the Flavia Barista pod machine.
- Perfect espressos via double outlet
- Whole bean hoppers
- Powdered milk, and chocolate or soup
- Intuitive touchscreen for easy operation
- Compatible with coin exchangers
- Automated cleaning schedule
H: 660mm / W: 570-620mm / D: 570-620mm
230V~ 50/60Hz max. 2300W
Direct plumbing to mains water supply, requires MIN 2 bar. Coffee shoot waste outlet required.
SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
The Esprecious' touchscreen can present photo, video and audio, allowing you to share corporate news and messages or market new products.